- Hire a Real Estate Professional who is knowledgeable about current market conditions and who will market and advertise your property aggressively.
- Make any and all repairs that you can in advance. Get rid of the clutter and clean and you'll be on the right track.
- Curb appeal is important to get potential buyers in the door, spruce it up.
- Be realistic about the asking price. Rely on your agent's knowledge and resources to assist in determining the right asking price.
- Keep in mind, the most accurate indicator of what your home will sell for is comparable properties that have sold. Not what you owe or what you think your house is worth.
ROBIN L. DENNARD - LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER
2 Lagrange Avenue, Suite 207, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 | O: 845.232.5356 | D: 845.216.9950 | F: 866.370.4510 | E: email@example.com